- Aged 17 or over or aged 16 or over and in receipt of the higher rate of Disability Living Allowance (mobility component)
- Hold a valid UK provisional driving licence (You must present your valid UK provisional driving licence (or other appropriately licence) to your Instructor prior to the start of your initial lesson. Should you fail to do so, your Instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel.)
- Legally entitled to drive in the UK.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS
- If you or your instructor wish to cancel a lesson a minimum of 48 hours prior notice should be given. If your instructor cancels a lesson without giving this minimum period of notice your instructor shall rearrange the lesson. 48 hours (2 days) notice is required to cancel any driving lesson.
- If less than 48 hours (2 days) notice is given, the full lesson fee must be paid. If you suspend taking your driving lessons within a block of pre paid lessons for a period of 12 weeks or more, then any remaining lessons will be forfeited.
- Your driving instructor cannot be held responsible for any mechanical or electrical failure which may cause the prevention or termination of a lesson or driving test. If the weather is too severe to take a lesson Your instructor can rearrange your lesson.The decision will be made considering your ability and any advice given by motoring organisations.If you decide to cancel at short notice due to weather and the conditions are suitable to drive, the lesson will be chargeable.
- Please note that in the event of you having booked your driving test, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) stipulates that you need to give three clear working days to cancel your test. This may mean that you may/will lose your DVSA test fee if your instructor says you are not ready for test within this three day notice period.
PAYMENTS AND LESSONS BOOKINGS
- Block booking payments must be paid in advance.
- Payment by cash or cheque direct to your instructor.
- You can Pay either by credit or debit card online or in the car.
- Failure to pay your booking in advance will result in your booking being automatically cancelled.
- if any reasons block booking ( 10 hours ,20 hours ,30 hours )cancelled lessons will be charged for normal per hour rates.
- You must give at least 48 hours notice to your Instructor if you wish to cancel or rearrange booked lesson. Failure to do so may result in your Instructor charging you the full amount for that lesson.
- You and your Instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons.
- You must notify your instructor of any matters which affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid UK provisional driving licence.
- Your driving instructor will contact you if going to be later than 5 minutes for your driving lesson. The time lost will be covered by added to the end of the lesson if possible, or added to another lesson at a later date. If you are late for your lesson, then that time will be lost.
- Your instructor will carry the appropriate motor insurance, should you be involved in a collision as a learner driver while in control of driving the instructor’s tuition vehicle.
- During lessons, Your instructor will make every effort to avoid any damage to the car. However, if your driving instructor consider that you were driving in a dangerous or unpredictable way during a lesson and actual damage is caused despite best efforts made, you will be expected to pay half towards repairs (up to the level of excess on the instructor’s insurance policy). This will be discussed at the time of the damage. In addition, during driving tests, the examiner will not prevent you, the candidate from hitting the kerb or causing other similar minor damage to the car. Therefore, all damage caused by you whilst on test will be charged to you (up to the level of excess on the instructor’s insurance policy).
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Any personal data you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use your personal data for the purpose(s) for which you have provided it. It may also be used for marketing, research and statistical purposes and crime prevention.
TRANSFERABILITY OF LESSONS
You cannot sell or transfer lessons which have been purchased in your name to any other person.
Should the Company be delayed in or prevented from carrying out its obligations under the Contract by Act of God or riot, strike, lock outs, trade disputes or any other labour disturbances, fire, flood, difficulty in obtaining workmen, materials or transport or the consequences of hostilities of any government interference or other circumstances whatsoever outside the Company’s control and the Company shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect which contract may thereby be suffered by the Customer and furthermore the Company shall be at liberty to determine or suspend the contract without incurring liability for any loss or damage resulting to the Customer.
Although reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the content is accurate at the time of inclusion, the company accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions it may contain. Any decisions based on information contained in this site are your sole responsibility. The company reserves the right to make changes and corrections to this site at any time, without notice. The company does not guarantee that the site will be free of viruses or anything that may be harmful or destructive. The company make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about all or any of the information provided in or through this site, including any links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this site. Links from this site are provided for your information and convenience only. No responsibility or liability can be accepted for the content, accuracy or any other aspect of these sites. The inclusion of the link does not imply an endorsement by our company. No information in this site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities. Any reference on this site to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the company or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time or that the product or service is available in all countries.
The company may make improvements or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law the company exclude all liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages of any kind resulting from the use of, or inability to use, any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this site, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any such information.
The company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time by posting changes online. The customer is responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. The customers continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes the customers acceptance of these terms and conditions of use as modified by the posted changes. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. All rights, including copyright, in the content of this site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the company.
The contract between the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.