WANT TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST?
SPEAK TO OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WILLENHALL
OUR EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE MAKES US THE BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WILLENHALL
Each of our instructors started where you are now, nervously looking for the right driving school to learn to drive with, so we know you want assurance that you’re making the right choice.
As driving instructors in Willenhall, we have helped literally hundreds of people pass their driving test as quickly and cheaply as possible, which is why we have put together a wide range of packages you’ll find very competitive.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our learners say about us.
At SDS Driving Schools we pride ourselves on being there for our learners through each stage of the process from the very first lesson to passing the Theory Test to becoming a fully qualfied driver.
Once you’ve passed we’ll even help you to experience motorway driving and in a couple of years we can train to to teach others and set you up with your very own franchise!
LEARN TO DRIVE YOUR WAY
We offer a range of options to suit your needs including;
DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WILLENHALL
SDS driving school provides cheap driving lessons in Willenhall and surrounding areas. Our male and instructors provide intensive courses and much more.
Willenhall is a market town situated in the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall, in the West Midlands, England, with a population taken at the 2011 census of 28,480. It is situated between Wolverhampton and Walsall, historically in the county of Staffordshire. It lies upon the River Tame, and is part of the Black Country.The northern border of Willenhall has always been adjoining open land, although the extent of Willenhall’s expansion has meant in the last 100 years its northern border has been moved by about two miles. This is mostly due to housing developments in the Short Heath and New Invention areas. The town is historically famous for the manufacture of locks and keys. As early as 1770 Willenhall contained 148 skilled locksmiths and its coat of arms reflects the importance of this industry to its growth.
Below is a route from Willenhall to South Yardley Driving Test Centre (subject to change).
Start: – 3 min (0.5 mi) – Take Wolverhampton St and Somerford Pl/B4464 to The
• 79 ft – Head west towards Gomer St
• 335 ft – Turn left onto Gomer St
• 0.2 mi – Turn right onto Wolverhampton St
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, continue straight onto Somerford Pl/B4464
• 6 min (3.0 mi) – Continue on The Keyway/A454. Take Black Country Rte/A463 to Coseley Rd/A4039 in Bilston
• 1.0 mi – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto The Keyway/A454
• 0.3 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A463 slip road to Dudley/Bilston
• 0.3 mi – Merge onto Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.5 mi – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 0.6 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 4 min (1.3 mi) – Continue on A4039 to your destination in Wolverhampton
• 0.2 mi – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Coseley Rd/A4039
• 0.8 mi – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Millfields Rd/A4039
• 0.2 mi – Turn left onto Manor Rd/A4126, Continue to follow A4126
• 459 ft – Turn right, Restricted-usage road
• 180 ft – Turn right, Restricted-usage road, Destination will be on the left
• Arrive: – Wolverhampton test centre, 121 Spring Rd, Wolverhampton WV4 6JT