WANT TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST?
SPEAK TO OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WEDNESBURY
OUR EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE MAKES US THE BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WEDNESBURY
Each of our instructors started where you are now, nervously looking for the right driving school to learn to drive with, so we know you want assurance that you’re making the right choice.
As driving instructors in Wednesbury, we have helped literally hundreds of people pass their driving test as quickly and cheaply as possible, which is why we have put together a wide range of packages you’ll find very competitive.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our learners say about us.
At SDS Driving Schools we pride ourselves on being there for our learners through each stage of the process from the very first lesson to passing the Theory Test to becoming a fully qualfied driver.
Once you’ve passed we’ll even help you to experience motorway driving and in a couple of years we can train to to teach others and set you up with your very own franchise!
LEARN TO DRIVE YOUR WAY
We offer a range of options to suit your needs including;
DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN WEDNESBURY
SDS Driving School provides cheap driving lessons also we have male and female driving instructors in the Wednesbury and surrounding areas and offer quality driving lessons. Wednesbury is a large market town in the county of West Midlands, England near the source of the River Tame. Historically part of Staffordshire in the Hundred of Offlow, at the 2011 Census the town has a population of 37,817.
Below is a route from Wednesbury to Wolverhampton driving test centre (subject to change
• Start: – Crankhall Ln, Wednesbury
• 0.0 – Head north on Crankhall Ln towards Freeman Rd
• 0.4 – Turn right onto Woden Rd E, Go through 1 roundabout
• 0.9 – Turn right onto Wood Green Rd/A461
• 1.2 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M6 slip road to Stafford, Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or on certain days
• 1.4 – Merge onto M6
• 2.4 – At junction 10, take the A454 exit to Walsall/W’hampton (Central&East)
• 2.7 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Black Country Rte/A454, Continue to follow Black Country Rte
• 4.7 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Black Country Rte/A463, Bilston
• 5.2 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 5.5 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Black Country Rte/A463
• 6.0 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Coseley Rd/A4039
• 6.2 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Millfields Rd/A4039
• 7.0 – Turn left onto Manor Rd/A4126, Continue to follow A4126
• 7.4 – Arrive: Spring Rd