WANT TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST?
SPEAK TO OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN SMETHWICK
OUR EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE MAKES US THE BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN SMETHWICK
Each of our instructors started where you are now, nervously looking for the right driving school to learn to drive with, so we know you want assurance that you’re making the right choice.
As driving instructors in Smethwick, we have helped literally hundreds of people pass their driving test as quickly and cheaply as possible, which is why we have put together a wide range of packages you’ll find very competitive.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our learners say about us.
At SDS Driving Schools we pride ourselves on being there for our learners through each stage of the process from the very first lesson to passing the Theory Test to becoming a fully qualfied driver.
Once you’ve passed we’ll even help you to experience motorway driving and in a couple of years we can train to to teach others and set you up with your very own franchise!
LEARN TO DRIVE YOUR WAY
We offer a range of options to suit your needs including;
DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN SMETHWICK
Smethwick is a ward in Sandwell of West Midlands, England and includes areas of Warley and Londonderry the population of Smethwick was 14,146 and is made up of approximately 51% females and 49% males. Smethwick is an industrial town in Sandwell, West Midlands, historically in Staffordshire. It is 4 miles west of Birmingham city centre and borders West Bromwich and Oldbury to the north and west.
Below is a route from Smethwick to Wednesbury driving test centre (subject to change)
• Start: – Little Moor Hill, Smethwick B67 7BE
• 0.0 – Head north-west on Little Moor Hill towards Vicarage Rd
• 0.0 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stony Ln
• 0.1 – Turn left onto Devonshire Rd
• 0.4 – Turn right onto Bowden Rd
• 0.6 – Turn left onto St Paul’s Rd/B4169
• 0.7 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fenton St
• 0.7 – At the roundabout, continue straight onto Telford Way/A4252
• 1.2 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Kenrick Way/A4252
• 1.5 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto The Expy/A41
• 3.2 – At Albion Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Old Meeting St/A4196, Continue to follow A4196
• 3.2 – IMO, Bridge Street, Wednesbury
• 4.9 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bridge St/A4196
• 5.0 – Turn right onto Mounts Rd
• 5.3 – Continue onto Holden Rd
• 5.5 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hydes Rd
• 5.6 – Turn right onto Brunswick Park Rd
• 5.7 – Turn left onto Knowles St
• 5.8 – Arrive: Knowles St, Wednesbury WS10