WANT TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST?
SPEAK TO OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN OLDBURY
OUR EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE MAKES US THE BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN OLDBURY
Each of our instructors started where you are now, nervously looking for the right driving school to learn to drive with, so we know you want assurance that you’re making the right choice.
As driving instructors in Oldbury, we have helped literally hundreds of people pass their driving test as quickly and cheaply as possible, which is why we have put together a wide range of packages you’ll find very competitive.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our learners say about us.
At SDS Driving Schools we pride ourselves on being there for our learners through each stage of the process from the very first lesson to passing the Theory Test to becoming a fully qualfied driver.
Once you’ve passed we’ll even help you to experience motorway driving and in a couple of years we can train to to teach others and set you up with your very own franchise!
LEARN TO DRIVE YOUR WAY
We offer a range of options to suit your needs including;
DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN OLDBURY
At the 2011 census, the ward of Oldbury had a population of 13,606, while the wider built-up area has a population of 25,488 according to a 2017 census. Oldbury is the birthplace of Sir John Frederick Bridge, who was a famous organist, composer and author. He was known as “Westminster Bridge” because of his long stint as organist at Westminster Abbey (1882–1919).
Below is a route from Oldbury to Wednesbury driving test centre (subject to change)
• Start: – George Rd, Oldbury B68
• 0.0 – Head north-west on George Rd towards Parsons Hill
• 0.2 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Moat Rd
• 0.9 – Turn right onto Vicarage Rd/B4169
• 1.0 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Vicarage Rd/B4169, Continue to follow B4169
• 1.6 – Turn left onto Rood End Rd
• 1.9 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Birmingham Rd/A457, Continue to follow A457
• 2.3 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Spon Ln S/A4031
• 2.7 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Trinity Way/A4031
• 3.2 – Merge onto The Expy/A41 via the slip road to A4031/A461/A453 / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Dudley / Sutton Coldfield
• 4.6 – At Albion Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Old Meeting St/A4196, Continue to follow A4196
• 4.6 – IMO, Bridge Street, Wednesbury
• 6.2 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bridge St/A4196
• 6.4 – Turn right onto Mounts Rd
• 6.7 – Continue onto Holden Rd
• 6.8 – At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hydes Rd
• 7.0 – Turn right onto Brunswick Park Rd
• 7.1 – Turn left onto Knowles St
• 7.1 – Arrive: Knowles St, Wednesbury WS10