WANT TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST?
SPEAK TO OUR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN GREAT BARR
OUR EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE MAKES US THE BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN GREAT BARR
Each of our instructors started where you are now, nervously looking for the right driving school to learn to drive with, so we know you want assurance that you’re making the right choice.
As driving instructors in Great Barr, we have helped literally hundreds of people pass their driving test as quickly and cheaply as possible, which is why we have put together a wide range of packages you’ll find very competitive.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our learners say about us.
At SDS Driving Schools we pride ourselves on being there for our learners through each stage of the process from the very first lesson to passing the Theory Test to becoming a fully qualfied driver.
Once you’ve passed we’ll even help you to experience motorway driving and in a couple of years we can train to to teach others and set you up with your very own franchise!
LEARN TO DRIVE YOUR WAY
We offer a range of options to suit your needs including;
DRIVING INSTRUCTORS IN GREAT BARR
SDS Driving School provides cheap driving lessons also we have male and female driving instructors in the Great Barr and surrounding areas, and offer quality driving lessons. Great Barr with Yew Tree is a ward in Sandwell of West Midlands, England and includes areas of Yew Tree, Delves, Yew Tree Estate and Great Barr. In the 2011 census the population of Great Barr with Yew Tree was 12,597 and is made up of approximately 52% females and 48% males. Great Barr is now a large and loosely defined area to the north-west of Birmingham, England. The area was historically in Staffordshire, and the parts now in Birmingham were once known as Perry Barr, which is still the name of an adjacent Birmingham district.
Below is a route from Great Barr to Sutton Coldfield driving test centre (subject to change)
• Start: – Hill Ln, Birmingham B43
• 0.0 – Head south-east on Hill Ln towards Garman Cl
• 0.1 – Turn right onto Pages Ln
• 0.3 – Turn left onto Newton Rd/A4041, Continue to follow A4041
• 0.3 – M&B, Queslett Road, BIRMINGHAM
• 1.7 – At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Queslett Rd/A4041
• 2.2 – At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Kings Rd/B4149
• 2.9 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Rough Rd
• 3.3 – Continue onto Banners Gate Rd
• 3.6 – Continue onto Monmouth Dr
• 4.8 – At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stonehouse Rd
• 4.8 – M&B, 1 Boldmere Road, SUTTON COLDFIELD
• 5.1 – Continue onto Boldmere Rd/B4142
• 5.1 – M&B, Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, WEST MIDLANDS
• 5.3 – Arrive: Boldmere Rd, Sutton Coldfield B73